Aug 23, 2019 · I need help. Can someone check if google help community "ASK Question" is down? Can someone go to https://support.google.com/websearch ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
People also ask
Is Microsoft owned by Google?
Is Microsoft owned by Google? Microsoft is not owned by Google. The two are intense competitors and have been for a long time. They compete across a range of businesses like cloud computing, enterprise software, digital advertising, hardware, and artificial intelligence.
Are Microsoft and Google connected?
Although Microsoft and Google are two different companies, they may have some partnerships, such as in advertising or others.
How do I ask Microsoft a question?
Start asking a question by selecting the "Ask a question" button at the top right of any Q&A page. In the title, type a summary of your question. As you type, you see up to seven matches from Q&A, Stack Overflow, and MSDN/TechNet forums that have at least one answer.
What is the difference between Google and Microsoft?
Google is an American Multinational tech-based company that basically focuses on Internet-based products and services. Microsoft is an American Multinational tech-based company that basically focuses on developing and selling PCs, computer-based products, software, and services.
Apr 5, 2022 · hi i would like help because i cannot use google chrome since i downloaded it it kept showing me to request permiddion and i did but nothing ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 38b19a9d- 35af- 4ae3- ac38- af364710c7eb
Dec 2, 2018 · I am an independent advisor, and I am trying to help other users in Community with my experience in Microsoft products. This is Microsoft forum, ...
Welcome to the Microsoft Support Community · Get answers from our community of experts. · New to the Community?Learn more ...
Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers use scare tactics to trick you into unnecessary technical support services to supposedly fix ...
Feb 6, 2019 · I occasionally get the Google Chrome Critical Error Message appearing on my screen with the note to contact Microsoft support and a phone ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https:// someone- check- 38b19a9d- 35af- 4ae3- ac38- af364710c7eb
Aug 18, 2023 · You will need to go to Microsoft's support forumn. Here is a starting point that you can read up on to understand what has happened. I hope ...
Sep 8, 2018 · Is it better to use Google docs and google on each or Microsoft Edge. I use Google Docs and I don't have Power Point. This may not be a good ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.