People also ask
This is BeTheme Support Center where you can search in FAQs and Documentation. Have problem or faced an issue? No worries, we will help you!
Dear Muffin Group. I'm experiencing problems with updating Betheme (text disappears and the menu breaks). The old version shows the website perfectly, ...
Mar 17, 2016 · Now my company is left in the hole $120 (for two themes we have bought) with 0 support on the site we already built and no working website on ...
Hello, After migrate a website into www.finexe.it all icons disappears, every other site componet is ok, just icons are not displayed.
Muffin group. 22012 likes · 2 talking about this. We are an author of leading WordPress Theme and Website Builder for WordPress & WooCommerce Be.
Jan 12, 2021 · I've made the update from WordPress 5.5 to 5.6, so i'm not sure if it's due to it, but since Friday 8th afternoon, i've faced many issues with ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.