People also ask
How to disable Ajax add to cart?
Under WooCommerce > Settings > Products > General it's recommended to disable Ajax add to cart behavior and, if possible, to enable redirection to the Cart page. This will always force a page reload (and/or a redirect) and therefore will save the user an Ajax call needed to update the Cart on the go.
How do I enable Ajax add to cart buttons on archives?
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Products tab and only check the option “Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives”. This will enable ajax on the catalog screens, but with Shoptimizer you can also enable this on the product page itself.
What does enable Ajax add to cart mean?
Ajax add to cart for WooCommerce allows users to include single products or variable products in the cart without the need to reload the entire site each time.
What is enable Ajax?
AJAX allows web pages to be updated asynchronously by exchanging data with a web server behind the scenes. This means that it is possible to update parts of a web page, without reloading the whole page.
Dec 14, 2011 · Hi all I need to disable the ajax animation on the product page. When the user clicks on Add to cart, I want them to be taken to the cart ...
Discussion List. adding new elements stop working ... How to disable zooming in on images. 11 views 5 ... © 2024 Betheme Support Forum. All rights reserved by ...
Jun 30, 2021 · Hey, hope you well? This is due to the ajax cart. You need to disable the ajax cart from Theme customization. Please check the instruction ...
It seems you are using ajax add to cart for the product detail page. Please disable the ajax add to cart. And check the issue remains or not. If it is fixed ...
Hello I am using this theme https://themes.muffingroup ... hello Team,I accidentally added same theme twice in to my cart ... muffingroup.com/betheme/elements/ ...
Apr 13, 2023 · I have solved this to my own here are the steps so first I had to Disabled Ajax Call from WooCommerce function disable_woo_cart() ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.