People also ask
Dec 14, 2011 · Hi all I need to disable the ajax animation on the product page. When the user clicks on Add to cart, I want them to be taken to the cart ...
Discussion List. adding new elements stop working ... How to disable zooming in on images. 11 views 5 ... © 2024 Betheme Support Forum. All rights reserved by ...
Oct 16, 2021 · Hi, I'm using the Brooklyn Theme in my shop www.mysticwargames.com and I recently installed Bold Upsell on my shop.
It seems you are using ajax add to cart for the product detail page. Please disable the ajax add to cart. And check the issue remains or not. If it is fixed ...
Hello I am using this theme https://themes.muffingroup ... I added the "add to cart" button in Single ... The Single Page Import is actually a pretty good feature – ...
Apr 13, 2023 · I have solved this to my own here are the steps so first I had to Disabled Ajax Call from WooCommerce function disable_woo_cart() ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.