Jan 13, 2020 · Hi, We are using WooCommerce with Woocommerce Bookings on several websites and usually, it seems the "Add to cart" button of product page ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
People also ask
Dec 12, 2022 · I am trying to translate the add to cart button on the product's page but it is not translating. For example on this product's page.
Apr 11, 2023 · Hi there. The proper way to translate strings depends a lot on how they have been implemented inside the theme/plugin. 1. Please try this:.
Aug 3, 2022 · I am trying to: Translate Add to Cart Button Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link I expected to see: consistent ...
I am trying to: Translate Add to Cart Button Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link I expected to see: consistent translation.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https://
Dec 7, 2022 · 1- Go to WPML-> Theme and plugins localization, select your theme/plugin, and scan · 2- Go to WPML-> String Translation · 3- Scroll down and click ...
May 19, 2023 · Hello, i tired to translate add to cart button could you please support me? please find attached SC all are translated but shown in ...
I understand that you've switched the Cart page from using the cart shortcode to the Cart Block, but the Add to Cart button hasn't been translated yet, correct?
Forecast for Sat Oct 07 2023 20:00 in the UK Stories by Outgrow on Medium. I Am Not Making This Up: Oops! I Made A Mummy!
Apr 24, 2024 · Https://vimeo.com Otteluennakko: PKKU ... button ฤดูใบไม้ร่วง! Ziraat ... translation Jdownloader 2 تحميل Eugenia de Galton Miss saigon cast !