Dec 7, 2022 · 1- Go to WPML-> Theme and plugins localization, select your theme/plugin, and scan · 2- Go to WPML-> String Translation · 3- Scroll down and click ...
People also ask
May 19, 2023 · Hello, i tired to translate add to cart button could you please support me? please find attached SC all are translated but shown in ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= shop- etc/
Apr 11, 2023 · Go to WPML > String Translation and at the bottom of the page you will find a checkbox called "Look for strings while pages are rendered". You ...
Jan 27, 2023 · The cart and Checkout pages had some untranslated strings. Solution: 1- Go to WPML-> Theme and plugins localization, select your theme/plugin, ...
Nov 7, 2020 · I have a website launching today and I am really stuck on a few translations. I have looked everywhere to change it and can't find anything on ...
Apr 1, 2024 · Hello team Pervious some issue i have fix our side but on checkout and cart page have new issue i not find any way to translate so please ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= shop-
Feb 29, 2024 · 1. Navigate to WPML > String Translation and locate the checkbox labeled "Look for strings while pages are rendered" at the bottom of the page.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.