Dec 7, 2022 · 1- Go to WPML-> Theme and plugins localization, select your theme/plugin, and scan · 2- Go to WPML-> String Translation · 3- Scroll down and click ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
People also ask
May 19, 2023 · Hello, i tired to translate add to cart button could you please support me? please find attached SC all are translated but shown in ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= shop- etc/
6 days ago · Hello, I have been translating my website from Vietnamese (default) to English, and most of the links have been successfully updated to link ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= etc/
Apr 11, 2023 · Go to WPML > String Translation and at the bottom of the page you will find a checkbox called "Look for strings while pages are rendered". You ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= shop- etc/
Jan 27, 2023 · The cart and Checkout pages had some untranslated strings. Solution: 1- Go to WPML-> Theme and plugins localization, select your theme/plugin, ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= shop-
Feb 29, 2024 · 1. Navigate to WPML > String Translation and locate the checkbox labeled "Look for strings while pages are rendered" at the bottom of the page.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= etc/
Apr 1, 2024 · Hello team Pervious some issue i have fix our side but on checkout and cart page have new issue i not find any way to translate so please ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= shop-
Nov 7, 2020 · I have a website launching today and I am really stuck on a few translations. I have looked everywhere to change it and can't find anything on ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.