Nov 15, 2023 · Problem: The client reported an issue where a visitor (not logged in) adds a translated product to the cart, but the default language ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
Dec 12, 2022 · I am trying to translate the add to cart button on the product's page but it is not translating. For example on this product's page.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= visitor- woodmart-
Apr 11, 2023 · 1) Added for translation theme option where you are setting this single product template. (shop-product-template) Then translated and added ...
Oct 18, 2022 · I can't add languages to the menu. I want to translate my pages manually. But it throws it directly into the automatic translation area. it ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= visitor- cart- product-
Dec 7, 2022 · 1- Go to WPML-> Theme and plugins localization, select your theme/plugin, and scan · 2- Go to WPML-> String Translation · 3- Scroll down and click ...
Aug 12, 2020 · Hello,. The code persists in our theme and we didn't update anything about it. Could you please check how it works with a default Storefront ...
Oct 7, 2022 · Click the button to add them to the translation basket. Then, go to the WPML Translation Management page and click the Translation Basket tab.
Feb 19, 2024 · The client is unable to add a bundled product to the cart on the translated versions of their website, although it works on the main language ( ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.