how to disable shopping cart functionality from the website ?also how to disable wishlist ?
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
Hi, Is it possible to disable the shopping cart and use nopCommerce as a catalog for products? Or maybe have a button "call for price".
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 18118/
People also ask
The best option available to accomplish your requirement is that you can post all the products on the website just disable the "Buy Button" so any website ...
Hi, I wanna use NopCommerce just for showing product infomation without any shopping functionality. I know that I can disable the buy button of a product.
Hi there,I am wondering if there is a way to disable the shopping cart module. I copied the files from my original store to create another website ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https:// 18118/
My problem is that when I set "Buying Disabled" on the 'Entry Tickets' product then you can't checkout. If you press the 'Checkout' button in the cart it just ...
Hi, I recently disabled the shopping cart for the "guest" customer role in the access control list. Then, this message shows up whenever a guest tries to ...
May 19, 2012 · In admin: You go to Configuration->Access Control List. Then just simply uncheck "Public store. Enable shopping cart".
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.