Sep 27, 2021 · I have gone through all the translation files but can not find where I change this button add to cart, see picture.
Jun 16, 2014 · Hi everybody, I found a problem on my site: the add to cart button on the product´s page is covering a fast link to paypal that I really ...
Jun 30, 2020 · I made a child theme from classic theme and will figure out how to add in manually in the code. The less modules, the better. ;) ...
Apr 1, 2022 · My Add to Cart button stopped working again. Sometimes it works if I refresh the page. The browsers don't seem to matter.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 1054609-
Oct 4, 2019 · I am currently working on my new Prestashop site with the latest version 1.7.6.1 but now i discovered that the add to cart button doesn't work ...
Jul 21, 2013 · am making tutorials using CMS pages in prestashop about the items i sell , I need to add the needed items images with a link under them to ...
Oct 26, 2010 · On my site (using 1.3.1.1) I have 4 items, nothing fancy. 3 of the items work just fine, the forth is missing the add to cart button.
Sep 29, 2014 · Hi, I've problems with the "add to cart" button in my prestashop site. It's missing both in the product list as in the product page.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.