Apr 1, 2022 · My Add to Cart button stopped working again. Sometimes it works if I refresh the page. The browsers don't seem to matter.
Oct 4, 2019 · I am currently working on my new Prestashop site with the latest version 1.7.6.1 but now i discovered that the add to cart button doesn't work ...
Dec 5, 2018 · 1.8 to prestashop 1.7.4.4. My add to cart button is no longer working but keeping rotating does any know of a solution to get this fixed.
People also ask
Oct 7, 2019 · Hi everyone, As title says, sometimes adding to cart does nothing - not even a pop up window with confirmation of it opens up.
Jan 14, 2020 · My Prestashop 1.7.6.2 is not letting users add anything to their carts. I was having this issue with the previous version, 1.7.5.x.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 1062564-
Mar 10, 2022 · After research, I turned off the comments and chat modules, but that didn't help. Debug code (below) shows problems with the module lgtagmanager ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 1062564- solved-
Jul 16, 2023 · Hi On our Prestashop site the 'Add to cart' button works if you go straight to the site but will not work if you are logged in.
Rating (3)
Enable customers to quickly add a product to cart from product listing pages without a need to go to product page.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.