Aug 10, 2009 · Hello, Is it possible to configure prestashop, using the backoffice, to hide and disable the "add to cart" buttons on the products ?
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
People also ask
Jul 29, 2014 · Hi, I would like to hide the "add to cart button" for non logged in visitors. So that they're not able to purchase any products.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 24844-
Jun 8, 2016 · Im using Prestashop 1.6.1.4. Im trying to remove or hide add the cart button button from homepage. I dont want to allow adding products to ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https:// 24844-
Jul 2, 2013 · If you want to, you can hide the Add to cart button from the category page for products that have attributes and are offered in different ...
Nov 18, 2008 · Hey Is there any way to hide "Add to cart" button on the product list in those cases when there are Attributes present.
Oct 19, 2009 · I have searched the forum and found out how to completely remove add to cart button (if i want to just show the products without the ability ...
Mar 6, 2013 · I'm having an issue with a Prestashop installation. The shop contains many products with attributes (so many possible combinations) so we ...
Jul 20, 2020 · Hi, I'd like to know how can I hide the add to cart button for some categories and subcategories. This is because que have added a "book ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.