Jun 13, 2013 · We've been experiencing a problem with a website that manifests itself when the site was moved from development to a production server.
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
Dec 27, 2019 · The add to cart button is taking almost 4-5 seconds before the popup comes. Found couple of threads, but nothing seems to be working. Prestashop ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 254469-
Sep 22, 2023 · My surprise is that despite the website is not slow (could be faster thought), the time it takes to add products to the cart is too much (more ...
Jun 6, 2022 · Hi! Adding items into shopping cart is too slowly when a customer id logged in. 1. when customer is not logged in - adding/removing items ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https:// 254469-
May 10, 2013 · Hello, I've just installed my Prestashop and it all ran pretty cool until I bought a custom theme and installed it. Now the cart behaves ...
Mar 25, 2013 · When I add more than about 10 products to the cart, every product addition gets slower. What's even worse is that when the user deletes the ...
Sep 26, 2021 · Hello, I have one item in my shop with 2x4 = 8 combinaisons. When clikcking on "+" or "-" to add an item in the cart, it takes around 7sec ...
Dec 22, 2021 · We found that our site is getting very slow when some items are in cart. For example 1s loading with empty cart (300 queries), ~3s when one item ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.