Jul 21, 2013 · am making tutorials using CMS pages in prestashop about the items i sell , I need to add the needed items images with a link under them to ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
Jun 16, 2014 · Hi everybody, I found a problem on my site: the add to cart button on the product´s page is covering a fast link to paypal that I really ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 263096- cms/
Mar 3, 2011 · And this button give me some hard times: I need a generated TOKEN in the URL to add the product in the user's cart, so a link to cart.php?qty= ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https:// 263096-
Apr 1, 2022 · My Add to Cart button stopped working again. Sometimes it works if I refresh the page. The browsers don't seem to matter.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 263096- cms/
Oct 8, 2014 · Hello everyone , I need add to cart button inside cms pages of prestashop. I search a lot and one prestashop forum post recomended me to use ...
Oct 8, 2014 · The above both "Add to cart" buttons are not working in CMS page. 1st one is redirecting to "<domain>/cart.php?qty=1&id_product=8&token=$token= ...
Sep 18, 2018 · Does anyone know how to add an "Add to cart" button for a product in a CMS page? I am wanting to create a landing page for a google ad, ...
Rating (3) · 15-day returns
Enable customers to quickly add a product to cart from product listing pages without a need to go to product page.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.