Feb 17, 2014 · Hello I would make some changes to the Leo Mega Store theme that I'm using in Prestashop 1.5.6.1, but it's too difficult for me: 1.
Jul 2, 2013 · Hello, I am using version 1.5.4.1 and I know I can remove the price and such, but what about the Add to Cart button, Wishlist and PayPal ...
People also ask
Jun 8, 2016 · Im using Prestashop 1.6.1.4. Im trying to remove or hide add the cart button button from homepage. I dont want to allow adding products to ...
Jan 18, 2016 · Hi, I am using Prestashop version 1.6.1.3. I want to remove the 'add to cart' button from the products page.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 309205- solved- short-
Jun 4, 2015 · I wish to remove "add to cart" button in single product view, but i didn t found anything to solve this. i wish to remove this button:.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 309205- short- description/
Oct 16, 2010 · I tried to search about this in the forum and I found a few topics about how to remove these (cart, prices, quantity) from product-list.tpl ...
Feb 12, 2017 · This "Display "add to cart" button when product has attributes = no" doesn't solve my problem. I'am using prestashop 1.6.1.10. I've looked for ...
Oct 18, 2013 · I have a shop which uses a separate module to communicate with paypal and the prestashop back office for setting up memberships automatically.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.