Apr 13, 2017 · I wrote easy in use guide that creates "quantity" field and "add to cart" button on each products listing in PrestaShop 1.7.x like category ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
Dec 15, 2016 · I found a way to fix the problem. This is what i've done: Go to theme folder/assets/js/theme.js and replace this code:
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 605047-
Jun 30, 2020 · I made a child theme from classic theme and will figure out how to add in manually in the code. The less modules, the better. ;) ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 605047- 17/
People also ask
How do I edit a product page in PrestaShop?

Edit a Page

Login PrestaShop.
Select Design, then Pages.
Select Edit to the right of a page.
Edit the title, description, meta data, URL, and page content as needed before you Save.
How do I add a featured product in PrestaShop?
Featured module settings you can access in Modules->Modules section and search for special product block and click on configure. In the above screenshot the field provided, enter in the number of products you want to be displayed in the Featured Products block on your PrestaShop home page and click Save .
How do I add a product category in PrestaShop?
From the PrestaShop dashboard, go to the Catalog area and click, “Categories.” Click the tool to “Add new category” on the right of the screen. Fill out the information and click the “Save” button on the bottom right.
Jun 16, 2014 · Hi everybody, I found a problem on my site: the add to cart button on the product´s page is covering a fast link to paypal that I really ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 605047-
Oct 11, 2012 · Hi all, I want one "Add to cart" button on the bottom of the product list page. I've set up a quantity box for each product in the product ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https:// 605047- 17/
Apr 14, 2014 · hi all! has anyone had a need of the Quantity option in Product List? this is to lessen the clicks before you can add items into cart. which ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 605047- button-
Rating (3) · 15-day returns
Enable customers to quickly add a product to cart from product listing pages without a need to go to product page.
... product.minimal_quantity > 1} {l s='The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is %quantity%.' d='Shop.Theme.Checkout' sprintf=['%quantity%' => $ ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.