Jul 23, 2017 · Hi, I want to disable the Ajax cart popup that shows up after a customer clicks "Add to cart" and instead redirect them to the cart summary ...
Nov 21, 2017 · Hello, I have issue in my website that when i click add to cart button then it shows product image fly from its position to bottom left side ...
Dec 14, 2011 · Hi all I need to disable the ajax animation on the product page. When the user clicks on Add to cart, I want them to be taken to the cart ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 620886- popup- 17/
Apr 8, 2015 · Basically, if you disable Ajax Cart feature, the popup won't show again. In case you want to keep Ajax Cart feature and disable the Popup, ...
Aug 4, 2014 · Hello, I'm wondering if there is a simple way (like an option in the backend i simply can't find) for disabling ajax / javascript for ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https:// 620886- popup- 17/
Aug 30, 2018 · I am using prestashop 1.7 and want to disable the popup and instead call a custom javascript function that toggles my shopping cart visible. I ...
Jul 23, 2017 · If you're looking for a way to disable ajax cart confirmation popup (modal window that shows you add to cart process confirmation) and if ...
Jun 14, 2014 · In my website this effect doesn't work, even though the Ajax cart is activated in the cart block module. Instead, I have a window pop up each ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 620886-
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.