Nov 8, 2017 · Hello ! I am using 1.7.2 When I press add to cart it takes about 6 seconds to popup . Colors and attributes switches slow too ,about 6 ...
Dec 27, 2019 · The add to cart button is taking almost 4-5 seconds before the popup comes. Found couple of threads, but nothing seems to be working. Prestashop ...
Apr 25, 2013 · I have tried it on a few different installations of 1.5.X with similar results. I am currently running 1.5.3. Consistently, when you click ...
Dec 14, 2016 · Hi, I'm using Prestashop 1.6.0.14, it's been two days my website suddenly experienced lot of timeout error especially after clicking "Add to ...
People also ask
Jun 13, 2013 · We've been experiencing a problem with a website that manifests itself when the site was moved from development to a production server.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 634452-
Sep 22, 2023 · My surprise is that despite the website is not slow (could be faster thought), the time it takes to add products to the cart is too much (more ...
Sep 26, 2021 · Hello, I have one item in my shop with 2x4 = 8 combinaisons. When clikcking on "+" or "-" to add an item in the cart, it takes around 7sec ...
Apr 3, 2017 · I have a problem with" add to cart" buttons. It takes around 10/15 seconds for the pop "proceed to checkout" to appear. I'm not a developer nor ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https:// 634452-
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.