Nov 21, 2017 · Hello, I have issue in my website that when i click add to cart button then it shows product image fly from its position to bottom left side ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
Jul 23, 2017 · Hi, I want to disable the Ajax cart popup that shows up after a customer clicks "Add to cart" and instead redirect them to the cart summary ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https:// 636342- fly- effect-
Jul 2, 2013 · Hello, I am using version 1.5.4.1 and I know I can remove the price and such, but what about the Add to Cart button, Wishlist and PayPal ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 636342- ajax- fly- effect- popup/
Apr 8, 2015 · Here I wrote an article here to help you How to Disable Prestashop Add to Cart Popup without disable Ajax Cart. This trick also show you how ...
People also ask
Dec 14, 2011 · Hi all I need to disable the ajax animation on the product page. When the user clicks on Add to cart, I want them to be taken to the cart ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 636342- fly- popup/
Jun 14, 2014 · I would propose the following. Open your FTP, go to ROOT/Themes/YourTheme/Modules/Blockcart, download this entire folder and then delete it.
Missing: سلامتیم? q= 636342-
Jul 11, 2011 · I have a problem with add to cart button, once I click on it, looks over but not charge on the cart only when I refresh the page or go to other ...
Jul 23, 2017 · If you're looking for a way to disable ajax cart confirmation popup (modal window that shows you add to cart process confirmation) and if ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.