Dec 19, 2018 · I have turned on the Ajax add to cart from theme setting. It is still not working. I have attached the screen shot of settings. Attachments: You ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
People also ask
Nov 13, 2023 · Hello,. I found out that my add to cart button stopped working. When I was checking before, the slider cart would open after pressing "add ...
Hello there! We've been struggling with getting the “added to cart” ajax working for woocommerce. Originally we just wanted it to appear on the homepage ...
Nov 16, 2023 · It seems to be a known problem associated with Ajax Add to Cart functionality. I am reaching out to inquire if there is any solution available ...
Hello! I'm currently using Flying Press cache + WP Super Cache. And the performance results are incredible. However, the mini cart cache is all messed up.
Jun 14, 2014 · If you click on the product's "Add to cart" tab, a little image flows to the cart that is located in the upper right corner of the site. In my ...
Nov 19, 2021 · The problem with the AJAX add to cart feature from the themes is that they are not coded to accept additional data that is on the product page, ...
Mar 27, 2016 · The issue is the cart/basket button in the main menu that is not working correctly. I have disabled all other, not theme related, plug-ins etc.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.