Jan 21, 2023 · Hello! I have just turned off the function “AJAX Add to cart” and it works correctly. But anyway I want to fix this issue as I presented in the ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
Apr 9, 2019 · My issue is about the cart. In particular, if user is logged he can't add products to cart, with the exception of product page where it works.
People also ask
We are using the plugin and all was great. However, today a customer contacted us to say that they could not add items to the basket. I replicated the issue and ...
I am having an issue where I cannot add anything to a cart. I select the items, but cannot change the quantity at all; it stays at 0. I had no.
Oct 1, 2012 · The problem appears for some unknown reason when the 1.4.9 Prestashop theme was used, with default 1.5.0.17 theme the problem disappear.
Nov 15, 2023 · Problem: The client reported an issue where a visitor (not logged in) adds a translated product to the cart, but the default language ...
Hi @fahadmahmood, I have seen you update the plugin to the latest version 2.1.4. But, when I check with Variable Product the UI still shows an error.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.