Jan 21, 2023 · Hello! I have just turned off the function “AJAX Add to cart” and it works correctly. But anyway I want to fix this issue as I presented in the ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
Oct 1, 2012 · The problem appears for some unknown reason when the 1.4.9 Prestashop theme was used, with default 1.5.0.17 theme the problem disappear.
People also ask
I am having an issue where I cannot add anything to a cart. I select the items, but cannot change the quantity at all; it stays at 0. I had no.
I have a big problem with my site currently. When on mobile, and you want to add a product to the cart, it doesn't happen. The item gets removed.
Nov 15, 2023 · Problem: The client reported an issue where a visitor (not logged in) adds a translated product to the cart, but the default language ...
We are using the plugin and all was great. However, today a customer contacted us to say that they could not add items to the basket. I replicated the issue and ...
Solved: Hi I can't add anything to the cart. The add to cart button just doesn't work. Is that because I am using the free plan ? I have set up.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.