Feb 8, 2021 · Hello,. Your issue has been resolved. The text is translated for the tooltip as well. Please clear cache and check back. Screenshot for ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
People also ask
Sep 27, 2021 · I have gone through all the translation files but can not find where I change this button add to cart, see picture.
Dec 7, 2022 · 1- Go to WPML-> Theme and plugins localization, select your theme/plugin, and scan · 2- Go to WPML-> String Translation · 3- Scroll down and click ...
Jun 7, 2022 · The buttons are translated automatically based on your website language for the default shop templates from the theme options.
Jul 4, 2017 · Hello I hope you can help me, i have installed the theme revo17 but i can not translate the add to cart button. I also modified .tpl files ...
Dear all,. I do with TranslatePress with Deepl Pro automated translation for several languages. It works fine, but not for some elements.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.