May 13, 2020 · You can change this text by editing the product. You'll find the setting in the Checkout section of the product options. Look for Custom Button ...
Nov 16, 2023 · I need to modify the Add to Cart button text to show "Place Special Order" when an item has SpecialOrder:Y as a product tag. I see in the ...
People also ask
The code will only work in changing the button text upon loading the page. The add to cart button text change that you wanted will require JS event triggers ...
Aug 21, 2023 · Hi, Is there a way to change the text and CTA-function of the add to card -button on a shop page? I'd like to change the text to Get quote ...
Jun 21, 2022 · Hello everybody. I use the woodmart theme and a plugin that adds fields for product variations, but for it to work the product needs to be ...
Change add to cart button text. Note ... Avoid adding custom code directly to your parent theme's functions. ... // Change add to cart text on product archives page.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.