Jul 24, 2019 · Hello, please check my site. I used to change “Add To Cart” Button into Vietnamese by Loco Translate. However, I would like to change the ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q=
People also ask
Dec 27, 2018 · Hello Support, I would like to add a second add to cart button which will be located side by side to the first add to cart button.
Sep 27, 2021 · I have gone through all the translation files but can not find where I change this button add to cart, see picture.
Jun 19, 2021 · Hi Alberto,. This would be a question for WooCommerce' support team as the theme doesn't handle the Add to cart button from WooCommerce itself.
Jun 21, 2022 · Hello everybody. I use the woodmart theme and a plugin that adds fields for product variations, but for it to work the product needs to be ...
Hi, First of all awesome theme, I absolutely love it! I'm trying to change the 'Add to cart' button text when the product is added through essential grid, ...
Aug 31, 2023 · I am using Prestashop 8.1.1. When I select Product Variation from the product list page.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.