People also ask
Nov 13, 2023 · Hello,. I found out that my add to cart button stopped working. When I was checking before, the slider cart would open after pressing "add ...
Jan 11, 2024 · Step 1: Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code. Step 2: Search file theme.css. Step 3: Paste the below code at bottom of the file -> Save.
Oct 21, 2014 · Hello, How can I change the add to cart button color alone without changing the primary button color on theme editor? version 4.2.3
On my single product page I'd like the “Add to Cart” button and Quantity selection to live directly below the price, rather than below the details. I believe ...
Dec 21, 2020 · 1) To change the cart and link color, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Content, and in section Image frame modify the Image ...
Sep 5, 2023 · Then, under theme customization go to General and select 'buttons' for endless color options. Q. What are the default colors for the WooCommerce ...
Nov 27, 2021 · Hello @Pthoma79 ,. 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->theme.css-> paste bellow code in bottom of file. To change color in ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.