Home / Forums / Topic Tag: Wishlist Button. Search ... How Relocation button “WishList” to Product Title + WishList in Cart Page ... @ XTemos studio. 2024 ...
Missing: سلامتیم? q= https://
Apr 3, 2024 · Hi @xnyjyh. Follow these Steps: 1) Go to Online Store 2) Edit Code 3) Find theme.liquid file 4) Add the following code just above tag </body>.
May 31, 2021 · Hello Everyone, I am currently in the process of building a website. It is an e-commerce store and I've used woostify theme for the same.
Nov 21, 2022 · XStore WordPress WooCommerce Support Forum > Hi Just wondering if it's possible to edit my custom product page to move the wish list button ...
Hi,. how do we move the yith wishlist button into the add to cart form so that it can appear next to it.
Feb 13, 2023 · The final step is a configuration of the Wishlist page: navigate to Theme Settings – > Shop -> Wishlist -> Select a page for the Wishlist page.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.